Saturday, October 16, 2010

Whisper hello, I missed you quite terribly.










Hey blogfriends!










So, it's been awhile.





Let me update you.

I graduated TBI. Yes, that's right. And happy to be home!
Overjoyed, actually. But I do miss TBI.

I worked ALL summer. Still working at the same place and it's great! Love my co-workers.

I'm back at Howard Payne. Woot Woot!!
Declared a major. A double major. English and Psychology. But those might change. Who knows?





I am now ENGAGED. mmhm. You heard right. September 12th ladies and gents! And I'm so proud of my Trey. Trey Valencia. That's right girls. I got me a good one!




Trey is every synonym for wonderful.




This is also my favorite picture of him. It's a little old. But, still my favorite. He's a wonderful man of God and I'm happiest knowing He's who God has for me!

And, if you were waiting.. or if not I was going to show you anyway..
This is our engagement day! September 12, 2010. WOW was I surprised!
He completely surprised me in front of our families and closest friends. I cried and so did a whole bunch of other people. But it was sweet!
Right now I'm back at HPU, doing BSM (Baptist Student Ministries, the Evangelism team) and loving every second of it!














AND after everything else. I cut my hair. But I don't think I have a new picture for that right now. One soon! It's actually growing out. It's that awkward stage. But who cares I'm still blessed even if my hair isn't at the moment..

Anywho. I love you all. I hope this updates all my friends from a far, far away land!

No comments:

Post a Comment