Saturday, January 29, 2011

I realize I'm not nineteen anymore but..

Hello lovies,
It has been awhile but I promise I shant neglect you anymore! :)
I have a zillion pictures to post and show you new, exciting things going on in my life. I cannot wait to do so!

I would like to keep my blog title "Nineteen and Driven" to mark the year that I decided my life could go full force without regret. Without a loss of determination. Without spark and fire. And without forgetting that I'm here to set the world on fire.
SO, here goes nothin' :)

My momma got these for me for Christmas. I know it really has been awhile. But, listen. These were my favorite! I absolutely love them :)

I know, I know.
It really has been awhile, obviously if I'm posting pictures from Christmas-time. But I love my new camera Trey got me for Christmas. So buckle up. There are plenty of other fun pictures I HAVE to show you.

I'm gonna jump to another fun night with my daddy!























And this was a night daddy and I were following @wholefoods and made Cajun Talapia on brown rice! So yummy!

















Okay, I feel guilty. I'm not posting as much as I wanted to. But you're getting a brief glance of the fun pictures I've been able to take. Well there to the left is a picture of the matching shoes Trey and I got. We were so excited!

Last picture I wanted to post.


Trey and I are terribly happy. We have shorter than 5 months until we get married and wedding plans are mixed in with out crazy schedules of church, school and work.






So from now on, when I want to post something I won't overwhelm everyone with pictures. Well, maybe I will.
Who really knows? I miss blogging. I love to write. Hello English major? I will keep updating because I miss it. And I miss breathing in my beautiful life. It goes by so fast. But I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment