Monday, January 31, 2011

Tie the Knot

I am content.
OH, so content.

Listening to the audio version of Wuthering Heights (because I can't do a jillion things at once) AND researching MORE wedding ideas. I was just informed (over some yummy soup my daddy made) that he, my mom, my sister, and I will be taking a trip to AUSTIN this weekend to look at wedding dresses. Any time we are all together..

it's a riot.
a really awesome one.
I canNOT wait!!

We will have so much fun. My dad and I have currently changed our diet.
Lots of fruits and veggies and some yummy soups to boost. Really. We are getting into the wedding day groove by gettin' our 'healthy' on :) :)

I missed blogging toDAY. But I'm assuming blogging at night is just as wonderful.
It is.
I thought so.

Well, I know I don't have any followers. But I sure do love to write. Even more when I know someone, someday will be reading and thinking.. wow. She's been there.

As wonderful as planning is. It is no doubt stressful. But my friend Emily who is getting married May 21st informed me last night that I have to remember: "You are planning the best day of your life. Have fun doing it. Remember that God has put you two together and have fun planning! Don't get stressed out!"

She might not have said it word for word like that but that's how I interpreted it. She was so helpful! Much like one of my best friends Angela who, on a daily basis, says, "How are you friend?". That alone helps me remember I have friends who love me and want me to NOT get stressed!

Well. I'm still listening to Chapter 30 of Wuthering Heights. Writing. Trying to Breathe. And wondering what my other wedding color will be?

Have a wonderful night, friends.
I do love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment