Monday, January 31, 2011

Class got canceled in the morning? Okay. I'll blog.


One of my many senior pictures. I thought I'd start all the way back from high school. I know I'm not terribly old, 20. This was 2008. Barely 3 years back. But I wanted to start back that far because anything further back is not important!

This was my graduating class at Texas Bible Institute. I gradutaed there in May of 2010. I left HPU for one semester to go where God wanted me to. I came back home and have one short year left before I graduate with a bachelor of arts in psychology and english! Exciting!

Here is a month or so after I cut my hair super short! Trey's first semester at HPU. We went on our first date in lightyears and walked downtown and took pictures, then went to dinner. It was a very fun night. One of many.

This is the night of my sisters 24th birthday, December 31st! Although this picture isn't of the lovely Jo, it is however, of my best friend Brittany. She's basically my sister, don't know what I would do without her.

So, no joke.
We are WHITE. Pale. Edward Cullen. Whatever.
It's winter, I'm thinking that's a free hall pass to get away with it.
Anywho, that's my baby. :)
Handsome, huh?

This is Friday night. We went to the youth lock-in to help out! We had an absolute blast! I wish I would've taken videos of everything but so much went on that it just didn't happen! We spent the night being silly. 20-back-to-15. Lovers of Christ. Big brother/big sister. Happy. Blessed.

I have other pictures. I just texted my sister and said, "Do you have pictures of us? I'm in the bloggin type-a mood :)". Hopefully she isn't too tired to send away!

I'll probably post again SOON! Love it! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment